Sentences

Here is a collection of sentences taken from responses I got this past week. I will post the longer submissions soon. Thanks for everyone's support. And don't hesitate to send in more sentences, writing and art!

I think Wal-Mart is giving people a second chance at life.

I hate working at Wal-Mart.

The beauty of the machine is that everyday people are contributing to the downfall of society with every penny they feverishly spend there.

wal-mart took my youth and sold it for slash back prices

To me, the best and most beautiful thing about working overnight is just getting off work on a crisp, clear morning and watching the sun come up as I drive home.

many fathom believing it's all blue...

wal-mart is like cigarettes to most people; they know they shouldn't be smoking (or be shopping there), but they do it anyway and still complain.

I believe that if the customers would just look at the person waiting on them they could tell what kind of person they are.

Wal-Mart provides employment for people who generally have a hard time finding employment: older adults who are not considered hirable by many other companies and I have noticed that a fair amount of people I have met in AA work there as well.

Join us on MySpace.
Join us on Facebook.

No comments: