Thanks Be To Wal-Mart

It was just a year ago when my sugar levels were out of control. I saved enough to visit the doctor and have the blood work done. It wasn’t long before I ran short on money and couldn’t afford my medicines. I went a few months without my medicine when I read that Wal-Mart had generic drugs for $4.00. I went to their website and printed up their list of available generic drugs and scheduled a drug consult with my physician.

I told my doctor of my dilemma and asked if he could arrange my treatment around the printed drug list I had with me. Well, he did. I now have four of my prescriptions at the low price I can afford. While I still struggle to stay on all of the prescribed medicines because of money, I have to think of where I would be right now without Wal-Mart.

Terry Holt

No comments: